Tiffany Elie Wedding makeup
Rated 5/5 on Wedding Wire, Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry is a preferred vendor for brides in the Metro Detroit area, providing natural, long-lasting makeup on their special day and beyond.
- Each bride receives a custom look created at their bridal preview appointment
- The artist doing the bridal preview will always be the same artist recreating it on the wedding day
- A full studio set-up is provided on-location with makeup chairs and lighting to mimic natural lighting
- Long-wearing professional makeup kit
- Lipsticks and glosses are available for touch ups
- The team handles all scheduling and timing so day runs smoothly
- Extended makeup kit for all skin depths of color
- Lashes included - individual, strip, and lashes for Asian monolids
- Experience and special products for mature skin- so mothers and grandmothers look and feel beautiful on this special day too.
You can read the fabulous reviews and view samples of work on the Wedding Wire site.
Booking Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry for your wedding or event is easy.
First, check the availability of your wedding date via email (Sam.TiffanyElieMakeup@gmail.
Second, request and fill out the Bridal Makeup Contract. You will get confirmation from a team member once it has been received and reviewed and a total amount for the deposit will be shared.
Third, a deposit for 50% of total services will be required to secure the date. This can be paid via check or Venmo.
There are a couple of options for booking the date. 1) Book the date and then schedule a preview appointment at your convenience. 2) You can do a trial-run of your makeup before reserving the date. If you are confident in the Tiffany Elie Makeup style and like what you see in the portfolio, you should go with option 1. If you are undecided, it's best to go with option 2 and gain confidence through a trial first.
You can visit our home studio or we will travel to your location and do your makeup as if it were the day of your wedding. You will meet for 1 to 1 and a half hours to create your custom look. You can preview the look, wear it for the day and evening to understand what it looks like in different lighting. The makeup will last about 12-15 hours.
How important is a trial?
Makeup trials are highly recommended. Like any service at a wedding, a test-run is the best way to ensure it turns out exactly as you imagine. We take photos and write down each step like a recipe card so there are no surprises on your wedding day.
Scheduling a trial
Makeup artists can be booked up to a year in advance so it’s a good idea to schedule your trial and consultation several months ahead of the big day. We will reach out regarding a trial a few months prior to the event if you have not scheduled one yet.
Note: Scheduling during daylight hours is ideal for getting the best natural lighting.
When scheduling a makeup trial it is often possible to coordinate hair as well.
photos & inspiration
Ahead of the trial it can be helpful to share photos of the following items with us to incorporate into your look: a photo of you, your wedding dress, floral arrangements, bridesmaid dresses, any additional elements of your wedding that would provide a feel for the style you are going for. We will use those elements to create a Pinterest board which she will share at the trial. We takes into consideration your skin tone and chooses colors, textures and formulas to give you a more glamorous version of yourself, highlighting your best features.
The cost of a makeup trial is $85
All minimums are stated on our contracts.
Saturdays, May-October require a 4 adult minimum.
We have a team of trusted licensed professional hair stylists with many years of salon and bridal experience. Their passion is bridal and special event hair styling.
To help acquire your dream look, it is recommended that all brides schedule a trial for their hair services. Together with the hair stylist, you will design a look that will compliment your face shape, dress and veil. Please bring the following if applicable:
- Veil or headpiece
- Hair jewelry or accessories
- Clip-in hair extensions for that wow factor
Once booked, we will create a detailed day-of schedule for our services down to 30 minute increments to be shared with your bridal party. We will get all pertinent information in order to schedule out our services.
We gather any photos of your wedding party and their desired hair styles.
Our team will arrive 15-30 minutes prior to scheduled start, equipped with a full makeup kit, which provides access to the best long-wearing, waterproof and high-definition makeup available. We have products for every skin type and color and portable studio lighting and seating to set up in any space.
Faux lashes are always available to each client as part of the makeup application.
Large Wedding Parties
For larger wedding parties, usually 6 or more, we book out additional artists and assistants. They all share a similar clean and classic aesthetic and create beautiful and tasteful makeup looks suited to your formal event. Whether your style is romantic, formal, retro or whimsical, they can translate your vision flawlessly!
Items to consider for prep space
- Access to natural light as daylight is best for makeup application
- Additional power strips if plugs are few and far between
- Large table or surface(s) to set up on
- Space for wedding party members to wait for their appointment
Rates & fees
- Bridal makeup application (1 hr 20 min) $110
- Includes lashes
- Bridal Hair $100
- Includes veil placement and any accessories
- Bridal Hair and Makeup $160
- Includes lashes, veil placement and any accessories
- Traditional Makeup $85
- Junior Bridesmaid Makeup $50
- Age 6-13, over 13 please refer to adult pricing
- Hair $85
- Junior Bridesmaid Hair $65
- Flower Girl Hair $50
- Includes shimmer and lip gloss application
- Tattoo cover up (please inquire)
Airbrush makeup can be added for $10
- Travel fee varies based on distance from Huntington Woods, MI
- Assistant fees may be added with wedding parties of 6 or more $15 per hr per assistant
- Parking fees may be incurred related to valet, tolls, etc.
- Early morning fees for arrival times prior to 7am are added at a rate of $50 per half hour. Arrival prior to 5:30am requires overnight accommodations.
- Holiday services will require time and a half
For parties of 5 or more, 20% gratuity will be added and can be paid in cash or check on the date of service.
Payment must be made in full by the party that booked Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry rather than multiple payments from individuals.
Tiffany Elie Makeup Artistry accepts cash, check or Venmo payments.